Our floral perfumes are handmade in NYC from real ingredients -- nourishing oils, real flowers and natural materials, with a secret blend of aromatherapeutic scents curated by us.
She Who Rose was the first scent we ever created! Inspired by the goddess of universal love, Venus, this perfume is a romantic blend of sweet scents. It's calm, pleasant, and wears well all day.
- Unlike other perfumes that dry you out, we create our formulas with a lush oil base, so they actually moisturize your skin wherever you like to apply your scent.
- She Who Rose uses a base of sweet almond oil, revered for its many beneficial uses for skin & hair. Rich in vitamins A & E and completely safe and healthy to reapply throughout the day.
- Contains 100% pure oil of rosa damascena, along with a blend of some other sweet scents, including vanilla and a hint of geranium.
- Delicately handmade in our NYC studio
- Pretty glass bottle with easy-to-use pipette holds 1oz of perfume, is reusable, and looks like a pretty decoration on your shelf.