Lacey Easy Fit Bralette - Rosewood
The Bralette that started it all.
Take control over your bra fit with our Lacey Easy-Fit Bralette. Our first design of it's kind, Lacey, features an ultra-adjustable back band and shoulder straps that let's you create your perfect fit.
Fit tested through our size range, this bralette supports 70+ different traditional bra sizes in just 4 simple sizes. Forget what you know about S/M/L bralettes this patent pending design changes everything.
- Soft mesh lining adds more support
- Contour your bralette shape with raceback straps
- Control your support & fit with our back adjustable band
- Bottom lace band lined with sturdy, supportive elastic
- Ultra-adjustable, perfect if you're in between or your size tends to fluctuate.
- Nickel free, silver-toned hardware and clasps are safe & gentle on skin.
- Allow a little lace to show with our high-cut lace cups; perfect when paired with your favorite blouses, button downs, and dresses
- Ethically handmade in Colombia
- XS-3XL in our Easy-Fit Bralette Sizing; US patent pending design #16/951,834
- Models: Lillias wears L/XL, Liberty an M/L, & Carolyn an XS/S
- Material: 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane | Lace: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
At Uye Surana we believe the means matter.
That’s why we peel back the curtain on our production process so you can know WHO and HOW your lingerie is made.
Take a peek at the people and processes behind every garment.
That's why we've partnered with a small, family-owned & operated factory in Colombia that follows ethical manufacturing guidelines to ensure the working condition are safe & comfortable and employees are paid a fair wage.
Our sustainable printing doesn't waste excess water or dyes unlike traditional dying processes, which take a heavy toll on our waterways. Our printed styles use a technology that allows us to transfer prints without the use of water and excess dyes.
Combined with our durable anti-rip material, so prints are protected against rips and runs.
And unlike other brands, our bralettes and wireless bras are fully-adjustable, so you can enjoy them for their full lifespan. We also use durable anti-rip material in our prints and stockings so your styles last longer.
Commitment to Transparency
As a 34 DDD I’ve avoided bralettes in the past. The unique strap design makes this simultaneously wearable and very sexy! Would love to have it in multiple colors!
I live this Bralette so much ! Already to spread the word in Australia . Thanks for creating this piece . Can’t wait to buy some more
So glad you love it! Lacey is our fav supportive style and def the first style we recommend anyone try from U.S. :)
I wear a 34C and got the XS, I was very skeptical, since I only wear wire bras, but these bralettes provide a lot of support, plus they are so dainty, I’m definitely getting more.
I got this in black last year and have loved it so much that I had to grab it in two more colors. I found the strap design unusual at first, but it makes it so easy to get a custom fit. (I wear the M/L and wear a 34E in traditional bra sizing.) Overall I find it both more supportive and more comfortable than any other bras I own, even without an underwire or wide band. It works under just about any top and has become my go-to everyday bra.
So glad to hear you love your Lacey, Marina! There's a reason Lacey is our fav go-to style ;)