This is a simple, classic slip dress that's easy to wear anywhere.
- Features v-neck lace-net trim with embroidery
- Shaping gathers under the bust
- Slim clean fit flares out slightly towards the hem for an ultra-flattering look
- Works well for layering -- lace neckline makes it pretty enough to be seen alone
- Made in NYC.
- Runs a bit large. Size down depending on desired fit or if you are between sizes.
- Small measures | Bust: 33", Waist: 25" | Hips: 35" | Length (From shoulder seam): 29.5"
- Material: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Garment care: Hand Wash Cold, Flat Dry
Love this garment! It fits beautifully--and comfortably. I went by the sizing chart on the website, and was a bit hesitant because I ended up ordering a size larger than I would for many brands, but the fit was great, not too tight or too loose. I rarely buy clothes--this was my first clothing purchase in almost a year--and I'm very pleased with it.
The only reason this review is 4 instead of 5 stars is that the straps were too stretchy for my shape; I ended up knotting them at the shoulders to take a few inches off. Still, I would happily recommend this company.