Hunny Bunny Printed Bralette
Hop to It!
- Hey Hunny Bunny! Say hello to our 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 print yet, featuring playful rabbits on a blue polkadot background.
- Our photorealistic dye technique is sustainably printed without water!
- Sheer mesh is soft on skin & ultra-supportive, for comfy all-day wear.
- Double lined with ivory mesh for added coverage and support.
- Simple bralette style with classic bra straps, now more closely set to prevent slipping.
- Adjustable back band strap allows you to customize the band to your size.
- Adjustable shoulder straps stay at your perfect length.
- Nickel free, silver-toned hardware and clasps are safe & gentle on skin.
- Ethically made in Colombia
- XS-3XL in our Easy-Fit Bralette Sizing; US patent pending design #16/951,834
- Materials: 96% Polyester, 5% Spandex
At Uye Surana we believe the means matter.
That’s why we peel back the curtain on our production process so you can know WHO and HOW your lingerie is made.
Take a peek at the people and processes behind every garment.
That's why we've partnered with a small, family-owned & operated factory in Colombia that follows ethical manufacturing guidelines to ensure the working condition are safe & comfortable and employees are paid a fair wage.
Our sustainable printing doesn't waste excess water or dyes unlike traditional dying processes, which take a heavy toll on our waterways. Our printed styles use a technology that allows us to transfer prints without the use of water and excess dyes.
Combined with our durable anti-rip material, so prints are protected against rips and runs.
And unlike other brands, our bralettes and wireless bras are fully-adjustable, so you can enjoy them for their full lifespan. We also use durable anti-rip material in our prints and stockings so your styles last longer.
Commitment to Transparency
You may also like
They weren't as stretchy as I thought but they all fit perfect!! I love them and they're soooo soft.
Happy to hear you love your Sunflower Bees pieces!
Lovely fit as always. I'd like to commend them for their service as well. I have not had many issues (mostly poor sizing on my part), but due to some recent changes at the point of manufacture, I had some fit issues. Uye did everything to make it right, and that is what keeps me coming back as much as the cute illustrations and comfort.
This is a very comfortable piece. I barely notice that I‘m wearing it. I love the pattern, it’s adorable. I ordered a small and my size is 32A. This was my second bralette from Uye Surana and I’m very satisfied with both.
I am in love with this set! So is my man. Very well made, very comfy. I have been eyeballing this set for a minute and was stoked to see it go on sale. Thank you very much for bringing back sexy vintage lingerie. 😍💜