Lacey Easy Fit Bralette in Black
The Bralette that started it all.
Take control over your bra fit with our Lacey Easy-Fit Bralette. Our first design of it's kind, Lacey, features an ultra-adjustable back band and shoulder straps that let's you create your perfect fit. Fit tested through our size range, this bralette supports 70+ different traditional bra sizes in just 4 simple sizes. Forget what you know about S/M/L bralettes this patent pending design changes everything.
- Soft mesh lining adds more support.
- Contour your bralette shape with raceback straps.
- Control your support & fit with our back adjustable band.
- Bottom lace band lined with sturdy, supportive elastic.
- Ultra-adjustable, perfect if you're in between or your size tends to fluctuate.
- Nickel free, silver-toned hardware and clasps are safe & gentle on skin.
- Allow a little lace to show with our high-cut lace cups; perfect when paired with your favorite blouses, button downs, and dresses.
- Ethically handmade in Colombia.
- XS-3XL in our Easy-Fit Bralette Sizing; US patent pending design #16/951,834.
- Models: Gina wears an L/XL, Liberty an M/L, Shilpa an XS/S (which she sized down for a more lifted look).
- Material: 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane | Lace: 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane.
At Uye Surana we believe the means matter.
That’s why we peel back the curtain on our production process so you can know WHO and HOW your lingerie is made.
Take a peek at the people and processes behind every garment.
That's why we've partnered with a small, family-owned & operated factory in Colombia that follows ethical manufacturing guidelines to ensure the working condition are safe & comfortable and employees are paid a fair wage.
Our sustainable printing doesn't waste excess water or dyes unlike traditional dying processes, which take a heavy toll on our waterways. Our printed styles use a technology that allows us to transfer prints without the use of water and excess dyes.
Combined with our durable anti-rip material, so prints are protected against rips and runs.
And unlike other brands, our bralettes and wireless bras are fully-adjustable, so you can enjoy them for their full lifespan. We also use durable anti-rip material in our prints and stockings so your styles last longer.
Commitment to Transparency
You may also like
As a 34 DDD I’ve avoided bralettes in the past. The unique strap design makes this simultaneously wearable and very sexy! Would love to have it in multiple colors!
I live this Bralette so much ! Already to spread the word in Australia . Thanks for creating this piece . Can’t wait to buy some more
So glad you love it! Lacey is our fav supportive style and def the first style we recommend anyone try from U.S. :)
I wear a 34C and got the XS, I was very skeptical, since I only wear wire bras, but these bralettes provide a lot of support, plus they are so dainty, I’m definitely getting more.
I got this in black last year and have loved it so much that I had to grab it in two more colors. I found the strap design unusual at first, but it makes it so easy to get a custom fit. (I wear the M/L and wear a 34E in traditional bra sizing.) Overall I find it both more supportive and more comfortable than any other bras I own, even without an underwire or wide band. It works under just about any top and has become my go-to everyday bra.
So glad to hear you love your Lacey, Marina! There's a reason Lacey is our fav go-to style ;)