E-commerce Operations & Digital Marketing Internship
Uye Surana is an independent label with a mission to bring comfort and beauty into lingerie through smart design and beautiful craftsmanship. However, we are also part of a growing movement within the lingerie market: leaving brick-and-mortar aside for consumer-oriented, transparent, digital shopping experiences. Our focus on e-commerce gives customers the opportunity to buy lingerie that fits their sizes and needs, rather than limiting them to store selections.
We’re currently seeking interns who want to gain valuable, professional experience in this changing landscape of fashion retail by working with an independent, direct-to-consumer small business. You’ll be spending your time working on projects in e-commerce operations and digital marketing, under the guidance of our Creative Coordinator as well as our founder.
This internship will give you a comprehensive and well-rounded understanding of translating analysis into optimization and sales in the digital world, valuable skills for many of today's industries and positions.
- are an avid online shopper who likes to analyze what makes websites easy to use and enjoyable to shop
- a student in media & communications, fashion merchandising, or another related program, with an interest in online user experience
- are interested in fashion, lingerie, small/independent businesses, sustainable/handmade production, digital marketing, or related industry trends
- have a brilliant eye for detail, a strong sense of color & visuals, and refined spelling, grammar, and writing skills
- Support the Creative Coordinator with writing copy for products & web channels
- Merchandise and refine site for promotions and marketing activations
- Analyze metrics & assist in sales channel optimization
- Support in market analysis, photo styling, & other relevant tasks
- Please include your cover letter and submit your resume as an attachment.
- Send to email@example.com.