Luxe Eyelash Bra in Blush
🌷💕 Free US Shipping $75 & Up! 🌸 Free International Shipping $150 & Up! 💕🌷
Your favorite details. A unique, yet classic silhouette. The most supportive bralette fit.
Every detail of our beloved Luxe Eyelash Bra adds comfort, beauty, and security.
- Our most supportive fit, beloved by a range of bra sizes.
- Extra-wide elastic band, covered in delicately hand-gathered silk, is super beautiful and creates a super-secure bralette fit.
- High-rise, full-coverage soft cups with our Reinforced Underwing Support to hold you “in” as well as up.
- With lace detailing throughout, it’s got the effortless glamour you adore in longline bralettes, but it’s also got the band-cup sizing, adjustable straps, and double-row hook-back closures that make you feel confident leaving the house in a well-fit bra.
Delicately made in our NYC studio
Also available in:
- Runs True to Size
- Free custom sizing available via email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Material: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex | Satin: 93% Silk, 7% Spandex | Lace: 100% Nylon
- Garment care: Hand Wash Cold/Flat Dry
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Bralette Sizing Guide (scroll down for clothes!)
How to Measure Your Bralette Size
- To start, make sure you have a measuring tape or piece of string and a ruler. Make sure you aren't wearing a bra or bralette when you begin to measure yourself.
- Measure right underneath your breasts, where you usually wear the band of your bra, and write it down. This is your underbust measurement.
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts. This is your bust measurement. (You may want to take this measurement three times -- while standing, leaning over, and lying down -- and then average them to find a more accurate number.)
- Subtract your underbust measurement from your bust measurement. This number will help determine your cup size.
- Using the chart above, locate your underbust measurement (or next even number) on the leftmost column. This number is your band size.
- Moving right along the chart, find the number of inches between your underbust and bust measurements. They correlate to letters. Match the letter with your band size -- this size should fit you best in Uye Surana bralettes. You can may also like the fit of other sizes with the same color background -- see below.
- If you prefer a more relaxed fit or a more generous band, you may want to consider "sister sizing" up in the band and down in the cup. (IE, 32C -> 34B.) (Though we also want to remind you that bralettes' elastic does relax with time, so expect the first time you try one on to have the tightest fit!) Sister sizing up may not work as well for people with wider-set breasts.
- If your size isn't listed here, we can custom size your order for you! Please email email@example.com so we can confirm your measurements. Then, feel free to select Custom Size at checkout. A few notes:
- Custom sizing does not cost extra -- we are happy to provide you with options & work with you on your preferred fit. However, there is a longer turnaround time for custom orders. We ask that you give us up to 4 weeks to ship your order.
- Custom sizing is only available on Made to Order items. You can always email us to double check whether an item is available.
- Please only move through checkout after emailing us your measurements!
International Band Size Conversion Chart for Bralettes
Clothing, Loungewear & Panty Size Chart
- Please use this as a guideline to finding your size -- all three measurements may not match exactly, and that's okay! Feel free to send us a chat or email if you're confused about which size to order.
- All sizes are true-to-size unless stated differently in the listing.
- Any measurements noted in the listing are the actual measurements of the garment.
- Per garment size, the measurements increase 2"/size for width & .5"/size for length.
- Don't see your size here or listed available on a garment? Talk to us about custom sizing! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2016: Our clothing size chart may look a little different!
If you are a returning customer, you do not need to order a different size. We have not changed the physical measurements of our sizes. Instead, we are updating this chart based on customer feedback to better reflect the measurements that fit our garments. Here are some sizing tips:
- Do you like the fit of any Uye Surana panties, garters or loungewear you've already ordered? Great! If your measurements are the same, order the same size next time you shop with us -- we haven't changed it.
- Does your waist measurement come out to one size, but hips come out to another? No problem -- as a general rule, go with your hip measurement when ordering panties.
- Are you between sizes or does the chart say you can fit two different ones? That's okay -- choose the smaller size. Most of our garments are very elastic with a lot of stretch, so you should find the smaller size most comfortable over time.
- Any questions about a specific fit or which size to order? Click our chat window (in the corner of your screen), send us an email, or call us. We're at our phone and chat window weekdays from 11-7, and return all other email and chat inquiries within 24 hours.
Most of our items are handmade in our NYC studio! That means we need a few days to assemble your items for you before we’re ready ship to them out to you.
Based on how many handmade items are in your order and which of them we’ve already stocked here in New York, your order may take as little as one day to ship, or up to seven business days. The average processing time before shipping on handmade items is just three days. Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible!
All items are returnable or exchangeable unless specified as final sale!
Final sale items include panties, custom orders, and sale items. We are sorry, but we cannot process returns on these items. We can process exchanges for the same item in another size -- just email us or call us.
FREE Exchanges: We're always happy to exchange an item & work with you on finding a better fit. Please email or call us within 14 days of receiving your item(s). We'll issue a shipping label for you. Please note that all items must be in unused & unaltered condition.
Returns: Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your item(s) if you intend to return any portion of your order. If you ship the item back choosing your own method, we will refund the item cost in full. You can also contact us to create a shipping label for you, but we will deduct the cost of shipping from your return. We are happy to cover shipping if you'd prefer to exchange the item for a different one instead -- please feel free to contact us & let us know what didn't work for you and we'll help you find a style that fits your needs better. Please note that all returned items must be in unused and unaltered condition, with original packaging attached.
**Special note on returns & exchanges for NYC pick-up customers** : For customers who choose to receive their items by picking them up from our studio, we ask that you pick up your order & make any exchange requests within 30 days of your "pickup-ready" notification. Ideally, this gives you about 15 days to pick up your order at your convenience, and then another 15 days to request an exchange or return. Thank you for helping us keep our in-house production smooth-running and organized!
We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover securely through Shopify Payments.
We also accept secure payment through PayPal and Apple Pay. PayPal allows you to pay directly with your bank account or credit card when you log into your account at checkout. You can checkout with PayPal without an account by entering your payment information.
Your privacy is protected -- we do not store or have access to view your full payment details including credit card number.
We collect city and state tax for New York, New York at the current sales tax rate and regulations. Currently, all clothing purchases under $110 are not taxed.
International Duties: We are not responsible for any additional duties or taxes applied upon delivery, so please check your country's policies first.
You can create an account with us to store your information to use for checkout. You are not required to create an account with us in order to view our website or place an order, but you'll be able to access faster checkout and other features! You can delete any account information by contacting us through email.
All items are returnable or exchangeable unless specified as final sale!