Olivia Strappy Luxe Panty in Rose Mauve
🌷💕 Free US Shipping $75 & Up! 🌸 Free International Shipping $150 & Up! 💕🌷
Delicate & divinely detailed.
- Eyelash lace straps for a chic silhouette
- Comfortable, low-rise mesh body
- Luxe silk front panel with eyelash lace appliqué. Our rosy lace with cream contrast details is locally made & sourced
- Reclaimed deadstock trims, including our delicate elastic scallop lace, blend nicely with our in-house hand-dyed straps
- Handmade right from our NYC studio!
- Runs True to Size
- Custom sizing available! Just email us: email@example.com
- Materials Mesh: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex, Satin: 93% Silk, 7% Spandex, Lace Trims: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Cotton
- Garment care: Hand wash cold, flat dry
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Bralette Sizing Guide (scroll down for clothes!)
How to Measure Your Bralette Size
- To start, make sure you have a measuring tape or piece of string and a ruler. Make sure you aren't wearing a bra or bralette when you begin to measure yourself.
- Measure right underneath your breasts, where you usually wear the band of your bra, and write it down. Be sure to breathe normally and leave a little room for comfort. This is your underbust measurement.
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts. This is your bust measurement. (You may want to take this measurement three times -- while standing, leaning over, and lying down -- and then average them to find a more accurate number.)
- Subtract your underbust measurement from your bust measurement. This number will help determine your cup size.
- Using the chart above, locate your underbust measurement (or next even number) on the leftmost column. This number is your band size.
- Moving right along the chart, find the number of inches between your underbust and bust measurements. They correlate to letters. Match the letter with your band size -- this size should fit you best in Uye Surana bralettes. You can may also like the fit of other sizes with the same color background -- see below.
- If you prefer a more relaxed fit or a more generous band, you may want to consider "sister sizing" up in the band and down in the cup. (IE, 32C -> 34B.) (Though we also want to remind you that bralettes' elastic does relax with time, so expect the first time you try one on to have the tightest fit!) Sister sizing up may not work as well for people with wider-set breasts.
- If your size isn't listed here, we can custom size your order for you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can confirm your measurements. Then, feel free to select Custom Size at checkout. A few notes:
- Custom sizing does not cost extra -- we are happy to provide you with options & work with you on your preferred fit. However, there is a longer turnaround time for custom orders. We ask that you give us up to 4 weeks to ship your order.
- Custom sizing is only available on Made to Order items. You can always email us to double check whether an item is available.
- Please only move through checkout after emailing us your measurements!
International Band Size Conversion Chart for Bralettes
Clothing, Loungewear & Panty Size Chart
- Please use this as a guideline to finding your size -- all three measurements may not match exactly, and that's okay! Feel free to send us a chat or email if you're confused about which size to order.
- All sizes are true-to-size unless stated differently in the listing.
- Any measurements noted in the listing are the actual measurements of the garment.
- Per garment size, the measurements increase 2"/size for width & .5"/size for length.
- Don't see your size here or listed available on a garment? Talk to us about custom sizing! Email email@example.com.
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2016: Our clothing size chart may look a little different!
If you are a returning customer, you do not need to order a different size. We have not changed the physical measurements of our sizes. Instead, we are updating this chart based on customer feedback to better reflect the measurements that fit our garments. Here are some sizing tips:
- Do you like the fit of any Uye Surana panties, garters or loungewear you've already ordered? Great! If your measurements are the same, order the same size next time you shop with us -- we haven't changed it.
- Does your waist measurement come out to one size, but hips come out to another? No problem -- as a general rule, go with your hip measurement when ordering panties.
- Are you between sizes or does the chart say you can fit two different ones? That's okay -- choose the smaller size. Most of our garments are very elastic with a lot of stretch, so you should find the smaller size most comfortable over time.
- Any questions about a specific fit or which size to order? Click our chat window (in the corner of your screen), send us an email, or call us. We're at our phone and chat window weekdays from 11-7, and return all other email and chat inquiries within 24 hours.
Play style roulette for a limited time! Spend $125 & we'll send a free panty. Spend $250 for a free bralette!
We're opening up our vault of one-of-a-kind samples, designs, and creations, plus retired styles and stocked styles -- and giving them away for free! Style Roulette is our favorite annual treat. To play, just shop & spend.
The styles you receive will be picked at random by us, depending on the selection available in your size. Random style, random color -- could be ultraluxe, a handmade one-of-a-kind, or a classic favorite! The style will always be your size, but other than that, it could be anything.
Terms: We cannot accept requests for style roulette items, nor can we offer exchanges or returns on them -- they're simply gifts from us to our customers! Panty value will range from $30-60 and bralette value will range from $50-125+. We will be choosing your style completely at random aside from available stock. Some styles may be handmade just for you. Your roulette style may ship separately from your normal order -- we'll give you a heads up if so!
Most of our items are handmade in our NYC studio! That means we need a few days to assemble your items for you before we’re ready ship to them out to you.
Based on how many handmade items are in your order and which of them we’ve already stocked here in New York, your order may take as little as one day to ship, or up to ten business days. The average processing time varies based on how busy we are, but is usually just a few days. Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible!
**Shipping Window Update, June 16th**
We have resumed our normal shipping window! Handmade orders should take up to 10 business days to ship, and Ready to Ship items will ship next business day.
All items are either returnable or exchangeable unless specified!
Final sale items include panties, custom orders, and sale items. We are sorry, but we cannot process returns on these items. We can process exchanges for the same item in another size -- just email us or call us.
As of April 2017, made-to-order items are exchange-only! Instead of a return on those pieces, we're happy to help you find a different style or size that fits your needs better, or give you a gift card or store credit for uyesurana.com.
FREE Exchanges: We're always happy to exchange an item & work with you on finding a better fit. Please email or call us within 14 days of receiving your item(s). We'll issue a shipping label for you. Please note that all items must be in unused & unaltered condition.
Your first exchange is always free, and includes time to talk with our fit specialists about what you need. It's very rare for us to get a request for a second exchange, but if you need one, please be aware that we may ask you to cover a portion of the shipping cost depending on the issue.
Returns: Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your item(s) if you intend to return any portion of your order. Be sure to double check above to ensure that your items are eligible for a return, or if they're exchange-only. Your return package must be postmarked or in the mail within 21 days of the date you received your items. See the guidelines below for shipping your return back:
USA: After you contact us about your return, we will send you a shipping label for your package and share the tracking information with you. When the items arrive back to our studio, we will process your return. We will deduct shipping costs from your refund amount.
International: After you've contacted us to confirm your return, you must ship the order back choosing your own method. The shipping method must include tracking information so we can track your package. When the items arrive back to our studio, we will process your return. We will deduct the original shipping cost of your order from your refund amount.
If you would like us to cover shipping, consider an exchange instead! All orders are eligible for an exchange for a different size, style, or store credit for uyesurana.com.
Please note that all returned items must be in unused and unaltered condition, with original packaging attached.
**Special note on returns & exchanges for NYC pick-up customers** : For customers who choose to receive their items by picking them up from our studio, we ask that you pick up your order & make any exchange requests within 30 days of your "pickup-ready" notification. Ideally, this gives you about 15 days to pick up your order at your convenience, and then another 15 days to request an exchange or return. Thank you for helping us keep our in-house production smooth-running and organized!
**Special note for backers of our 2016 Kickstarter campaign**: Our exchange policy for Kickstarter is different from website orders placed here on uyesurana.com! If you need an exchange, please contact us within 14 days of pledge delivery. Kickstarter styles are eligible for a size exchange if materials for your style remain -- we'll invoice you for a fee and then take care of the shipping labels for you. Alternately, we can offer store credit for uyesurana.com styles instead. For either option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover securely through Shopify Payments.
We also accept secure, cardless payment through PayPal, Shopify Pay and Apple Pay. PayPal allows you to pay directly with your bank account or credit card when you log into your account at checkout. You can checkout with PayPal without an account by entering your payment information through PayPal. Apple Pay can also be used to securely charge your card with just a click at checkout if you already have it configured on your iPhone! Shopify Pay enables you to safely save your payment information at checkout and pay securely with a verified mobile number on your next visit with us.
Your privacy is protected -- we do not store or have access to view your full payment details (including credit card number) regardless of your payment method.
We collect city and state tax for New York, New York at the current sales tax rate and regulations. Currently, all clothing items under $110 are not taxed.
International Duties: We are not responsible for any additional duties or taxes applied upon delivery, so please check your country's policies first.
You can create an account with us to store your information to use for checkout. You are not required to create an account with us in order to view our website or place an order, but you'll be able to access faster checkout and other features! You can delete any account information by contacting us through email.
**Shipping Window Update, June 16th**
All items are either returnable or exchangeable unless specified!