Your lingerie should be the most comfortable clothing you own.
We've developed Uye Surana with your unique size and shape in mind. Most styles are ultra-adjustable to customize your perfect fit and support needs.
For the best results, please consult the size chart on each product page to find your perfect fit for every garment.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BRA SIZE
Take the following measurements (without a bra on) to calculate your bra size.
STEP ONE: BAND SIZE
- Measure right underneath your breasts, where you usually wear the band of your bra, leaving enough room to breathe. Round up to the nearest even number in inches. This is your band size.
- For instance, if you measured: 32” your band size is 32. If you measured 37” your band size is 38.
STEP TWO: CUP SIZE
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts. This is your bust measurement.
- Now subtract your band size from your bust measurement. Use the difference in inches to find your coordinating cup size in the chart above. The larger the difference, the larger your cup size will be.
- Tip: If you’ve had difficulty finding the right size in the past, take this measurement three times — while standing, leaning over, and lying down — and use the average to find a more accurate number.
STEP THREE: FIND YOUR SIZE
- Put your band and cup sizes together to determine your bra size! Consult the chart above to find sister sizes.
Still need help?
If you're still not sure which size to order, we're here to help!
- Click our chat window
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org