Sheerly Mesh High Neck Bralette in Black
- Light-as-air sheer black mesh is soft on skin & ultra-supportive, for comfy all-day wear.
- Accented with bold lace trim, for an amped up basic.
- "Windowpane" high neck feature acts as a bridge for the triangle cups, adding support for a more centered and lifted look.
- Adjustable back band strap allows you to customize the band to your size.
- Accented with nickel free, silver-toned hardware, so it's gentle on skin & your straps stay at your perfect length.
- Compliments any outfit. Let the high neck show underneath deep v necks, off the shoulder tops, or a breezy button up.
- Ethically handmade in Colombia
- XS-3XL in our Easy-Fit Bralette Sizing; US patent pending design #16/951,834
- Models: Gina wears an L/XL, Shelby an M/L, Champale a 2XL/3XL, Sheilah an XS/S
- Materials: 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
At Uye Surana we believe the means matter.
That’s why we peel back the curtain on our production process so you can know WHO and HOW your lingerie is made.
Take a peek at the people and processes behind every garment.
That's why we've partnered with a small, family-owned & operated factory in Colombia that follows ethical manufacturing guidelines to ensure the working condition are safe & comfortable and employees are paid a fair wage.
Our sustainable printing doesn't waste excess water or dyes unlike traditional dying processes, which take a heavy toll on our waterways. Our printed styles use a technology that allows us to transfer prints without the use of water and excess dyes.
Combined with our durable anti-rip material, so prints are protected against rips and runs.
And unlike other brands, our bralettes and wireless bras are fully-adjustable, so you can enjoy them for their full lifespan. We also use durable anti-rip material in our prints and stockings so your styles last longer.
Commitment to Transparency
You may also like
Everything was so comfortable to wear. Im not normally a bralette kind of person but it was really nice and it provided a good amount of support wothout destroying my back any further
Literally the most comfy bra I have worn in a long time. Was not expecting it to be so soft!
I love the quality and feel of the piece, and the style is very cute, especially when peeking out from a shirt. I normally wear a 32F or 32G in bras, so I was a little wary about what size to order. Originally I ordered the M/L, and while it did fit because of the soft, stretchy mesh, I felt that there wasn't enough coverage on the sides. The band also rode up in the back, I guess because it was pulling in the front. Luckily I was able to do a quick and free exchange for the L/XL. The bra fits better now, though a tad big. I prefer the slightly too-big fit. My only suggestion is to create a wider more supportive band in the back. I'm surprised it's a skinny strap instead of a wider strap to match the rest of the bra with an inch or two of the mesh and lace.
You look amazing! We're so happy you like it! For sizes on the edge between our sizes (most commonly this is between M/L and L/XL) the best size does come down to persona; preference for coverage vs cleavage. We're glad you were able to exchange for your preferred fit!
This fit is soooo sexy and comfortable!